Target for an action

bouhme

I have a table with a lot of column. So I make 2 slice to filter some column to watch or edit them. I create a new action with the type โ€œApp:go to another view within this appโ€ and the target โ€œLINKTOVIEW (โ€œmy Sliceโ€)โ€
It works right but it shows every time the first row of my table. What Expression do I need if I want to go to the same row I come from. (If I look or edit row 15 for example and trigge the action button, I want to have the row 15 in the other slice)

thanks for help

0 5 668
5 REPLIES 5

You would need to use LINKTOROW deep link, not LINKTOVIEW.

Thanks for the tip. Perhaps it is the right Expression but it doesnยดt solve my problem. If i write LINKTOROW (โ€œrow_nameโ€, โ€œslice_viewโ€) i get nothing to view. If i write LINKTOROW (โ€œrow123โ€,โ€œslice_viewโ€) i get Always the same row, no matter what row i come from.
How do I hand over in the command the row Iยดm coming from Right now?

Try with LINKTOROW([KeyColumnName],โ€œYourViewNameโ€)

Yes it works if it is a Slice in den same table. Thanks a lot.
If i try this to change to a row in a nother table in the same app unfortunately it doesnt`t workโ€ฆ
Must I have for that an other Expression?

It should work if you have the record with the same key coloumnโ€™s value in your other table. It doesnโ€™t find that record if you donโ€™t have the same key value in that table.

Top Labels in this Space