Template suddenly not supported

dev2

Hi all

I was making tries with a Docs template including a table, but suddenly the emails I received were not more formatted anymore.
I did not change fundamentally the template : just modified a start statement so that another column were reported.
Is that a bug ?
In case that may help : saw this happens between 11:03 and 11:08 am, French timezone.
Thanks
Aurelien

0 8 373
8 REPLIES 8

Hi, I think you need to provide more information, so your friends here can help you. Screenshots of all related tables and views etc. helps a lot.

You are right, thanks.

Here is what I used to get:

Here is what I get now:

Here is my Docs template:

I restored this template to a previous situation when it was working properly, so that I was in identical situation : still behaving weird

I think this is not a statement error, because the workflo proceed well and eventually I get an email. So, I donโ€™t want to annoy you with informations from the tables.
Maybe any maintenance ?

EDIT: log does not display any error
EDIT2: the entire email I received does not have any formatting, from the beginning to the end. Nonetheless, it displays the picture I placed as a doc header.

If you save your Docs template as HTML, does it show everything fine?

Hi @Aleksi

I was looking for a way to use HTML template, but in the help article it is mentionned that it is supported for attachment only, which actually is OK for my purpose.
EDIT : here is the link for email template article https://help.appsheet.com/en/articles/961741-email-templates

Before trying that, I gave it a try with the Docs template and that worked fine for the attachment, while still not for email body.
I think I wonโ€™t need to dig into HTML (Iโ€™m not at ease with that).

Nonetheless, can you confirm that the change in the treatment behavior is normal ?

EDIT2 : I just tried it again in caseโ€ฆemail body displayed as expected. A mystery, but Iโ€™m happy to eventually say there is no problem anymore ! Just a temporary bug I guess

Sounds little weird, but good to hear itโ€™s working again

Yes.
I made a few tries since, and sometimes that displays as expected, and sometimes without formatting.
Thatโ€™s OK for me, but I think thatโ€™s something to dig into with the support team ?

Would you please email to support@appsheet.com with details, and we can investigate your app/template. Thanks

Top Labels in this Space