The AppSheet servers seem to be busy today. Please try waiting a moment and refreshing the page.

When I open appsheet From my laptop show me this message:

"The AppSheet servers seem to be busy today. Please try waiting a moment and refreshing the page."

But not when i open from my phone. I have this problem for more than a week. 

Thanks

2 2 317
2 REPLIES 2

That is so strange, I am very sorry that is happening. That sounds more like a problem with your internet connection as AppSheet is one of the more data rich webpages that you can visit. 

If it is working on your phone then I recommend checking your router, restarting it, hard wire in if you can, if you are able to bring your computer somewhere else and try the internet in that location, all these will help you diagnose the problem. I can report though AppSheet servers are up and running and I have not noticed any downtime in the past week. 

Check your internet connection as well as your strength, then experiment with different machines in different locations/routers to see which is giving you problems. 

Craig 

QREW Technologies

Finally, I could open with firefox, I think  its any kind of problem with safari browser. Thanks for all Craig.

Top Labels in this Space