The given key was not present in the dictionary.

Hello friends, does anyone know why this happens?

Data table 'Clientes' is not accessible due to: Requested item from AppSheet database not found or data may have been deleted. --> IT IS NO TRUE. The table exists.

Firstly, an error in the "Customers" table.
In Columns I have the following error: The given key was not present in the dictionary.
I honestly can't find it.

The IApp-5468589-23-02-01 app did not load successfully. Please contact the app creator.
Unable to fetch app definition. Error: Data table 'Clientes' is not accessible due to: Requested item from AppSheet database not found or data may have been deleted.

Thanks for your answers

Solved Solved
0 1 1,323
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

He credited me with the solution as he was able to fix the problem, largely to do with the customer table having a tag that was an expression and an app sheet seems to have a hard time putting tags that are refs or expressions. I cleared the data for all rows and copied my app without any data. This seems to have worked, although I didn't test it thoroughly.

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1

He credited me with the solution as he was able to fix the problem, largely to do with the customer table having a tag that was an expression and an app sheet seems to have a hard time putting tags that are refs or expressions. I cleared the data for all rows and copied my app without any data. This seems to have worked, although I didn't test it thoroughly.

Top Labels in this Space