This may be a long shot, but it's worth a try...

Luka_V

This may be a long shot, but itโ€™s worth a try! I am using AppSheet for record keeping of a whole-day long kickball day, with various teams. I have the schedule in AppSheet, but was wondering if there is a way to add an action so that they can submit the scores for THAT specific game within the schedule only? I have a general โ€œSubmit Scoresโ€ form view, but was wondering if I can save time without having to enter the game information.

Hereโ€™s a direct browser link to the schedule view: https://www.appsheet.com/start/b0832995-d143-4480-a166-0bbc3ab2b355#appName=Kick-ItScores-333253&gro...

Thank you!

0 4 362
  • UX
4 REPLIES 4

Fist, you need to click Show Column Headers in Options, will be easier for you and others to follow details in your app. Next Iโ€™d check out the Order Capture Sample App to see how to build the Parent/Child app setup that you will need so you can have many-to-many Teams/Games/Scores.

Appsheet is perfect for what youโ€™re doing. Order Capture - An app for managing customers, products, and orders. appsheet.com

Luka_V

@Stephen_Mattison Thanks for the comment! I will look into it.

@Luka_V

Hows it going?

Looks like you really need to completely redo your app.

You must treat your app differently than a spreadsheet.

In your Schedule, each row should have all of the data for each Game, then you would sort your view by [Scheduled Time] and it would display your Schedule much better.

Luka_V

@Stephen_Mattison Hi! I will be working on it today, didnโ€™t have time to get to it last night! I will post any updates!

Top Labels in this Space