Trouble generating a table report with a template

I get this error: Error: โ€˜Envio reporte mensualโ€™ task โ€˜Email finanzasโ€™ Attachment template. Expression โ€˜[Coro].[Nombreโ€™ is invalid due to: Expression refers to undefined field. Error: โ€˜Envio reporte mensualโ€™ task โ€˜Email finanzasโ€™ Attachment template. Start expression โ€˜[Coro].[Nombreโ€™ should generate a List of Ref values. Please verify that it generates a List and that the contents of the List are Ref values. Ref values should come from the โ€˜Keyโ€™ column of the referenced table.
I have a table โ€œCorosโ€ linked to the table โ€œFinanzasโ€ by the Column โ€œCoroโ€. I have tried several combinations of syntax and I always get the same error
Email finanzas_AttachmentTemplate_20210524_125433.pdf (14.3 KB)

0 3 158
3 REPLIES 3

based on writeup and template shared by you, if โ€œCoroโ€ is the parent table , then you please try

<<SELECT(Coro[ Key Column Name], TRUE, TRUE) >> or something similar as start statement. This is if you are looking for multiple records of the Coro and the linked table โ€œFinanzasโ€ records associated with each Coro.

If you are looking for a single Coro and associated linked table โ€œFinanzasโ€ records for that single Coro record, then your START statement could be simply be [ Coro] or [Nombre] depending on what those columns mean and the << End >> in the end (outside the table) is not required.

I get now the following error:
Error: โ€˜Envio reporte mensualโ€™ task โ€˜Email finanzasโ€™ Attachment template. Expression โ€˜<<SELECT(Coro[ Nombre], TRUE, TRUE)โ€™ is invalid due to: Expression โ€˜<<SELECT(Coro[ Nombre], TRUE, TRUE)โ€™ could not be parsed due to exception: Object reference not set to an instance of an objectโ€ฆ Error: โ€˜Envio reporte mensualโ€™ task โ€˜Email finanzasโ€™ Attachment template. Start expression โ€˜<<SELECT(Coro[ Nombre], TRUE, TRUE)โ€™ should generate a List of Ref values. Please verify that it generates a List and that the contents of the List are Ref values. Ref values should come from the โ€˜Keyโ€™ column of the referenced table.

I wonder if the error happens for not having selected something in the task, in the process, in the event or in the bot. There is a possibility in the Process to select a table but if I select there something different than โ€œNoneโ€, Appsheet displays a red dot in the Bot indicating that the event and the process are not compatible.
Email finanzas_AttachmentTemplate_20210524_125433 - Documentos de Google.pdf (156.8 KB)

Hope [ Nombre] is the key column of table Coro and Coro is the parent table.

I have requested to use the key column name in the SELECT() expression.

Other than that I do not have any more suggestion.

Top Labels in this Space