Trouble with Time

I suspect this is an easy answer but after reading the help and searching the board I seem to be missing something

bbrandt_0-1657827756854.png

This is giving me no data but data set has both AM and PM entries. (I am testing in the afternoon). Is the presence of the date causing an issue? I though TIMENOW only returned the time portion?

Thanks

Bill

Solved Solved
0 4 90
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

It did seem that my data was the issue, When I looked at the table I saw both am and pm but for some reason appsheet was not seeing the pm data. After a refresh it started working, I had refreshed it multiple times in trying to find the problem not sure what the issue is. 

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4

Should it be ISNOTBLANK([Scanned Date]) instead of ISBLANK()?

No, the table is a set of locations that need to be check once in the am and once in the pm. The idea is to only give the user the locations that have not yet been scanned and only give the am in the am and the pm in the pm. This way I know what was missed.

Thanks

Bill

I don't see anything wrong with the expression.  I did a quick simulation just to be sure there wasn't any oddities.  See images below.

I would recommend double checking the data.  Make sure your [AM/PM] column is not blank and that there are no extra spaces in the values.  

NOTE:  You probably want your time to be "12:00:00 PM" since you are using less than - unless of course you want the missed one minute span to count as PM as well.

Simulated expression - not exact but achieves the same

Screen Shot 2022-07-14 at 4.32.03 PM.png

AM value and Time in AM returns "true"

Screen Shot 2022-07-14 at 4.31.24 PM.png

AM Value and time in PM returns "false"

Screen Shot 2022-07-14 at 4.31.39 PM.png

It did seem that my data was the issue, When I looked at the table I saw both am and pm but for some reason appsheet was not seeing the pm data. After a refresh it started working, I had refreshed it multiple times in trying to find the problem not sure what the issue is. 

Top Labels in this Space