Unable to add row to table 'Richieste'. Value 'Pranzo' in field 'Servizio' cannot be ....

Hy guys,

today this strange issue...

Unable to add row to table 'Richieste'. Value 'Pranzo' in field 'Servizio' cannot be converted to ref.

I have a 'Servizio' column in 'Richieste' table that link to another table named "Dati".

Here I've a key column named "Servizioofferto" that is an enum.

The strange thing is that seems all ok but when  I use a  "linktoview" from another user appears this sentence.

Can someone help me, please??

Solved Solved
0 6 352
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Dear @Steve , I wrote to support but nothing... They didn't resolve my issue. I did it myself!! The problem was on the user google account cookies. I found it because I tried to login from a incognito page and it worked. So I cleared the cookies and now it  runs!! Thanks.

View solution in original post

6 REPLIES 6

Steve
Platinum 4
Platinum 4

Please post a screenshot of the app displaying the error message.

Please also post a screenshot of the complete LINKTOVIEW() expression.

Dear @Steve , thanks for your time. I've attacched the two screenshot. I'd like to emphasize these questions:

The row is correctly add on  the table and I can edit it again.

The problel  is when from another account  I link (with the link attached insert in a email send to him) to the view. In this moment appears this message  (many times) on the other users web page.

Thanks

Link.pngError message.png

That is very odd! I'm afraid i have no idea what the problem may be. Please contact AppSheet Support for help with this. Someone there may have to look at your app configuration.

Attn @Aleksi 

Thanks @Steve 

Dear @Steve , I wrote to support but nothing... They didn't resolve my issue. I did it myself!! The problem was on the user google account cookies. I found it because I tried to login from a incognito page and it worked. So I cleared the cookies and now it  runs!! Thanks.

Well done!

Top Labels in this Space