Unable to fetch app definition. Your app is blocked because a plan update is needed. You can update

Dear friends, 

I am in the process of building a app. today I am getting this this message

"Unable to fetch app definition.

Your app is blocked because a plan update is needed. You can update your plan in the Account page."

I have returned back to prototype state from deployed state even though it is not working. Still I am in development phase only. 

Please tell me how to fix this. 

Solved Solved
1 6 2,435
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

It sounds like you have an app in deployed mode.. and it's other than you think. When you have a free plan, all apps need to be in Prototype mode.

View solution in original post

6 REPLIES 6

It sounds like you have an app in deployed mode.. and it's other than you think. When you have a free plan, all apps need to be in Prototype mode.

Thanks bro, 

I have mailed to support team and removed the blocks by them 

In this situation, you don't need to contact support. Just set all apps back to Prototype mode. Your account will be fine after 20..30 minutes automatically.

Hi, i'm having the same issue, but i did not deploy the app yet, but accidentally allow more than 10 people to use the app. Now I have cloned to another app, but still cant be able to make it works. Please help

If you have copied the app, just delete the original app and you should be fine.

Good morning friend, my app presented the same error but so far I haven't responded, I've already deleted the users and returned to the prototype

Top Labels in this Space