Unable to find column

I have a problem, the editor doesnโ€™t detect a column that there is present on the table Iโ€™m referencing into a bot, how can I fix that problem?

0 13 1,918
13 REPLIES 13

I have no clue on what are you trying to do
Can you give us some explanation in order to help?

Iโ€™m building a bot to assign trainings to farmers who were detected with any nonconformity, and I need to get the data inserted on a Noncoformity form

the training is selected with a formula but the editor says there is no column called llike that even without a formula

Estรกs agregando una fila a la misma tabla de la cuรกl estรกs tomando los datos? Creo que eso puede ser el problema.
Por otro lado, te recomiendo esta extensiรณn:

No es una herramienta creada por el equipo de AppSheet sino por QREW Tech

no, estoy tratando de agregar los datos a la tabla โ€œCapacitacionesโ€ de los datos ingresados en la tabla โ€œNo Conformidadesโ€, pero solo es la columna capacitacion de la tabla โ€œNo Conformidadesโ€ la que no es detectada

Steve
Platinum 4
Platinum 4

3X_1_8_18baa5429018b5896c92ee4b67618948131a81ce.png

This is an invalid expression. [_THISROW]. shouldnโ€™t be there at all. The comma (,) between [CAPACITACION] and [ID NC] serves no valid purppose.

Still not detecting it.

And I use the [_ThisRow] because of another bot I made doing the same process and I got random data registered on it.

Trata de explicar en tรฉrminos simples, me refiero sin usar fรณrmulas necesariamente, lo que necesitas que el bot haga y probablemente te pueda ayudar

This would be a lot easier if Automation werenโ€™t a complete piece of junk.

Please provide a screenshot of the entire app editor window from the Automation > Process tab that shows the process and step youโ€™re working with in the main view, and the full step and action configuration in the settings pane on the right side of the screen.

I think itโ€™s a bug on the Bot view because I have a button that does the same thing I want to automatize, and it reads the capacitacion (training) column without problems.

I have no idea why there is a comma โ€œ,โ€ in there

โ€œIt Just worksโ€ -Todd Howard

There was a bug with expression checking of in disabled bots in which [_THISROW] was not checked correctly.

The fix should be deployed now, do you still see this error ?

If so could you please send an email to support@appsheet.com and ask to assign the ticket to Dan Bahir.
Please let me know the AppName and allow support access to the app.

Thank you

Top Labels in this Space