Unable to find table '03_Acct_List.', did you mean '03_Acct_List'?

I like to use the virtual column string from Table#1.[v_Acct_Nickname] to as part of a column text string in Table#2. 

I tried the following formulas in Table#2: 

• Tried: SELECT(03_Acct_List.[v_Acct_NickName],[_ComputedKey]=[_THISROW].[ID_Account])
  • Error: Unable to find table '03_Acct_List.', did you mean '03_Acct_List'?
    • PS:  can you explain this error?  I searched and found this explanation.   But it does not seem to apply to my case (As I only have "_" and text in the sheet name = "03_Acct_List"). 

• Tried: SELECT(03_Acct_List[v_Acct_NickName],[_ComputedKey]=[_THISROW].[ID_Account])
  • Error: Test = all blank rows.

I know [v.Acct_Nickname] has values because when I test it I get  the following: 

FTong_2-1675874122294.png

PS:  I am not sure if this is relevant, but the value of Table#1.[v_Acct_nickname] formula is: 

if(ISBLANK([Acct_Modifier]),

CONCATENATE(
       [ID_Institution].[Inst_NickName],"-",
       [Acct_No],"-",[Acct_Type],"-(",
       [ID_Owner].[Owner_NickName],")"
       ),

CONCATENATE(
       [ID_Institution].[Inst_NickName],"-",
       [Acct_No],"-",[Acct_Type],"-(",
       [ID_Owner].[Owner_NickName],"-",
       [Acct_Modifier],")"
       )
   )

Table #1: 03_Acct_List

Clipboard02.jpg

Table #2: 04_Acct_Statements

Clipboard03.jpg

Solved Solved
0 4 172
2 ACCEPTED SOLUTIONS

Marc_Dillon_0-1675873288774.png

That period definitely shouldn't be there. If the second expression returns nothing, then I'd say that there are no matches between the computed key and the id_account.

Your screenshots are too small (i.e. too large, then when shrunk down by the forums are unreadable) to see anything meaningful from them.

View solution in original post

Virtual Column should make no difference. However why are you focusing on the [v_acct_nickname] column? It's this part you should be investigating closer:

@FTong wrote:

,[_ComputedKey]=[_THISROW].[ID_Account]

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4

Marc_Dillon_0-1675873288774.png

That period definitely shouldn't be there. If the second expression returns nothing, then I'd say that there are no matches between the computed key and the id_account.

Your screenshots are too small (i.e. too large, then when shrunk down by the forums are unreadable) to see anything meaningful from them.

Marc, 

Thank you for your prompt response. 
I uploaded better images (thank you for the heads up)

I also know the column referenced has values (I added them to the post)

However, it is a virtual column (I added the formula to the post) and I do not know if this is related to the problem. 

Your thoughts... 

Virtual Column should make no difference. However why are you focusing on the [v_acct_nickname] column? It's this part you should be investigating closer:

@FTong wrote:

,[_ComputedKey]=[_THISROW].[ID_Account]

Marc, 

I am new to Appsheet - well started about 2 years ago and spent almost a year out due to long covid (long story).  so I am starting all over again. 

I am using v_Acct_Nickname to add context to the KEY values in the tables. 

Keys would look like XXXXXXXX:AcctNumber 

- I though it would help me debug issues - but I was somewhat wrong as it is causing issues when modifying the values used for Acct Number. 

Your initial suggestion was spot on.  The key changed and it was not finding a match. 

Thak you for your help. 

Top Labels in this Space