Unable to regenerate structure

aglass

I’ve made some changes to a google sheet which serves as one of my tables for two separate apps. The first app had no problem regenerating the table structure, however the second app’s table doesn’t change when I regenerate it’s structure. I’ve tried refreshing and closing out of everything to no avail. I’m at a loss. Anyone have any ideas? Thanks in advance (this is driving me crazy)

Solved Solved
0 4 535
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Thanks! I don’t have the second input field, but just changing the first one was all I needed to do.

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4

Steve
Platinum 4
Platinum 4

For the app that doesn’t regenerate properly, in the app editor, go to Data >> Tables and click on View Source for the table that isn’t regenerating. Does it open the expected spreadsheet file?

aglass

Wow, no it does not. It appears to have created a new sheet somehow called “Form Responses”. How do I get it synced back up to the original google sheet?

In the app editor, re-select both the Source Path and Worksheet Name/Qualifier for the table.

Thanks! I don’t have the second input field, but just changing the first one was all I needed to do.

Top Labels in this Space