Update Photo Gallery when Adding Photo to Parent table

My first question on this Forum and new at developing an app

I would love to setup a workflow that adds a photo to a related photo gallery. Now I have the table and colums and ref configuration done. I also have an action that does what I want to doโ€ฆ and I an test it by pressing the button. Now the thing I am not able to get fixed is that the workflow is triggered when adding a new photo on the parent record.

So I have the column Main Photo on the Product. And I have Photo on the Photo Gallery. Can someone guide me through this? I figured if the expression would say is not blank and on an add or update the workflow would be triggered automatically.

0 4 155
4 REPLIES 4

Steve
Platinum 4
Platinum 4

This:

ISNOTBLANK({Main Photo})

should be this:

ISNOTBLANK([Main Photo])

Great I changed the expression. The workflow is still not triggered it seems.
Would this expression be enough to trigger it? I have it set on add and update but when I upload a new photo on the form the workflow doesnt seem to be triggered.

Any workflow is only triggered when a row in the table to which the workflow is attached is added, updated, and/or deleted. In the case of this workflow, only when a row is added to or updated in the Product Purchase table. Is a row being added or updated?

Hi Steve,

It seems it is working, the photo(URL) is copied to a new row in the sheet Photo Gallery. However Appsheet will not show it as a photo in the Gallery. Not sure yet why that is.

Top Labels in this Space