Using multiple background images for locations

Hi Everyone,

I’m trying to create an app similar to the Office Furniture Management sample app, whereby you can use an image as a background, and then place points of interest as coordinate locations on the image.

I want to do something similar, but I want to have multiple different buildings at different locations with their own layouts.

Firstly, is that background image in the sample app somehow georeferenced? Or is it not, and it doesn’t really matter in this case?

Secondly, on my problem, all I can think of doing is somehow putting the multiple images on a single image at the correct scales and distanced.

Any insight?

0 1 395
1 REPLY 1

Hi @Hardyman! Welcome to the AppSheet community. I’m sorry to see that no one has responded to this post. Unfortunately, I don’t know anything about this particular issue but I’d thought I’d respond in the hope that doing so might raise the profile of your post and help you get a proper answer.

I’ve found this forum to be extremely helpful since joining a few years ago. Lot’s of people have given me invaluable help over the years. Unfortunately, however, I’ve also noticed that sometimes perfectly reasonable inquiries like this one fall through the cracks.

Good luck with your app!

Top Labels in this Space