Very worrying issues with appsheet

Today I have had some very concerning issues with appsheet and was interested to see if anyone else has had the problem.

Out of nowhere one of my tables completely disappeared, all ux views, columns everything relating to it disappeared. Checked the spreadsheet and it still existed. Went to roll back to a previous version and none existed. Ended up have to rebuild the entire thing table, VC's, ux format rules etc etc. Then started getting error messages about all the bot templates, reselected one and then it all reset and was fine. My biggest issue being that for some reason the entire table went missing and no way of rolling back. Just wanted to give everyone the heads up that something is seriously wrong with appsheet at the moment. 

I have previously spoken to support about the roll back issues as all of my apps are having the same problem only some of the roll back dates are showing. They advised that there are looking into it and aware its a problem. This latest issues is even more worrying!

Solved Solved
0 2 128
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Hi Steve, Yes reported it to support but nothing back yet. 

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2

Steve
Platinum 4
Platinum 4

Did you contact Support about this latest occurrence? The problems last week (or the week before?) were resolved, to the best of my understanding.

Hi Steve, Yes reported it to support but nothing back yet. 

Top Labels in this Space