Virtual Column Order Issue

Rod
Bronze 3
Bronze 3

I have virtual โ€œis part ofโ€ - REF_ROWS(โ€œJob Sliceโ€, โ€œCustomerโ€) pointing to a slice with the column order that I want, however itโ€™s still showing my virtual column at the bottom of the form.
What am I doing wrong?

Solved Solved
0 8 218
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Make sure the Referenced table name matches the slice name used in the REF_ROWS() expression.

3X_1_6_16d9cbab21faf989b50ed7708a362fd8739a9b23.png

View solution in original post

8 REPLIES 8

Steve
Platinum 4
Platinum 4

Make sure the view displaying the form is using your slice. The emulator in the app editor identifies which view and data set are being displayed:

Itโ€™s a nested form and it shows the original form not the actual table, is that the issue because itโ€™s nested?

Make sure the Referenced table name matches the slice name used in the REF_ROWS() expression.

3X_1_6_16d9cbab21faf989b50ed7708a362fd8739a9b23.png

Rod
Bronze 3
Bronze 3

Worked, thanks!

Rod
Bronze 3
Bronze 3

Next question: I forgot how to show a list from a ref that is NOT the label in the table.
For example, I need to show the computed_name, however because the label is the ID itโ€™s showing the IDโ€™s. I apologize, Iโ€™ve done this before but I canโ€™t find itโ€ฆcall me oldโ€ฆ

Hi @Rod
Did you try SELECT() ?

I figured it out, changed my ref and derefs to match the ID

Rod
Bronze 3
Bronze 3

I thought about that but will it populate the computed name when selected from a nested level? The ID shows upโ€ฆ

Top Labels in this Space