Virtual column order

Hi,

There is any way to order a virtual column in the middle of the form.

Look I have a Table call Order, then another column call Order items.

This is the idea in the form of Order

ORDER FORM :

• CUSTOMER NAME
  • CUSTOMER PHONE

ORDER DETAILS (Virtual Column of type List)

• SHOW THE TOTAL

• SHIPPMENT ADDRESS

• SHIPPMENT COST

• GRAND TOTAL .

this is the issue . I can order a column in the spreadsheet but since list must be virtual column I need to be at middle.

is that possible.

or what do you recommend me ?

Solved Solved
0 4 1,587
  • UX
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

If you create a slice you can reorder columns that way; this is reflected in the form.

2X_9_91104094c00f7b0139db7a8c4c592cd30b90eb26.gif

I made a sample app recently that shows how to use actions to copy a signature, timestamp, and email address from a parent record into all related child records - but it also makes use of this Slice reorganizing to move things inside the form.

If you create a new order in the app, add a child record, youโ€™ll see that the inline view is actually situated in the middle of the form, NOT at the end.
2X_b_ba9bf60cddce819f1b5e294ba54ee2a7ddcf636d.png

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4

If you create a slice you can reorder columns that way; this is reflected in the form.

2X_9_91104094c00f7b0139db7a8c4c592cd30b90eb26.gif

I made a sample app recently that shows how to use actions to copy a signature, timestamp, and email address from a parent record into all related child records - but it also makes use of this Slice reorganizing to move things inside the form.

If you create a new order in the app, add a child record, youโ€™ll see that the inline view is actually situated in the middle of the form, NOT at the end.
2X_b_ba9bf60cddce819f1b5e294ba54ee2a7ddcf636d.png

It looks that it is what I need it , I will try by my own in a little.

Keep you in touch.

Thanks

Hey,

I just want to say thank you, I notice that you are not even from appsheet and you take time to solve me this issue.

Thanks,

Have a good one.

Youโ€™re welcome @Geovanni_Gerardo_Roj, and thank YOU for the kind words.

Top Labels in this Space