Webhook Unable to find Column

Hello,

I have a task which calls a lambda function, to that function I pass the following request:

{

"run_id" "<<[run_id]>>",

"id" "<<[id]>>"

}

the return response coming from lambda is as follows:

{
     "statusCode": 200,
     "headers": {
                               "Content-Type": "application/json"
                         },
     "body": "Modified"
}

I also have a table that looks like this

[ id | run_id | status ]

Now I want the value of "body" to be stored on column "status" upon call of task from process.

So I setup my process as such:

josephnegranza_0-1691145659125.png

I tried "[Call Webhook].[body]" on the formula beside 'status' on my process, but I get the error:

"Output 'status' is invalid: Error in expression '[Call Webhook].[body]' : Unable to find table 'Call Webhook Output'"

I couldn't understand the documentation. Please help me understand what I am doing wrong.

Solved Solved
0 1 203
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Appsheet cannot process webhook responses.

It can get return values from App Scripts though, so you could call a script that calls the webhook. Then use a "set values" action with the return.

Also the "return values" task type is only used for when you're calling that Process from another Bot. It doesn't do what you're thinking it does.

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1

Appsheet cannot process webhook responses.

It can get return values from App Scripts though, so you could call a script that calls the webhook. Then use a "set values" action with the return.

Also the "return values" task type is only used for when you're calling that Process from another Bot. It doesn't do what you're thinking it does.

Top Labels in this Space