Weekly Remainder Base on expiration date after creating a new Inspection

Hi everyone

I want to make a remainder weekly base on expiration date but I m not sure exactly how to make it.
My Ideea is after creating a new Vehicle inspection after 7 days to receive a email notification to remaind me to make a new inspection.When I m dealing with more the 70 vans is hard to manage them. But I don't what kind of formula I need to use.
I hope some one can help me.
Thank you

In Filter Condition I try already and is not working I test it first with TODAY) +1
DATE([Date/Time])= TODAY() +7

0 2 95
2 REPLIES 2

@TomaMihai wrote:

In Filter Condition I try already

It's unclear which aspect of app configuration you're referencing. A slice? An action? An automation?

@TomaMihai wrote:

TODAY) +1
DATE([Date/Time])= TODAY() +7

If you used this as a single expression somewhere, it certainly won't work. First of all, the first TODAY function is missing its open parenethesis. Also, it's unclear how you expect the two lines in the expression to work together.

@TomaMihai wrote:

My Ideea is after creating a new Vehicle inspection after 7 days to receive a email notification to remaind me to make a new inspection.

ICYMI, the way to start is to create an automation triggered by adding a new row to the pertinent table. In the automation, include a step to wait the desired duration and then send an email.

Hi
sorry I forgot to specify an automation I m trying to make it to be triggered one week after I create the inspection to remaind me to make the new inspection.
Screenshot 2023-03-20 at 23.44.42 1.png

Top Labels in this Space