What could have caused this? App works just f...

What could have caused this? App works just fine on my phone, but on my client phones the images arenโ€™t being displayed

0 8 368
8 REPLIES 8

Harry2

@Felix_Tay Hi Felix, what is the name of the app? Also, are the images publicly accessible to your client?

Same issue here, seems like some issues come, and some donโ€™tโ€ฆ I know @Brian_Sabino just put out a fix related to images, could this have anything to do with that

@Harry the app name is โ€˜Grimoireโ€™. The images are in my public album from imgur

Harry2

@Felix_Tay Hi Felix, I was able to load all of the images in the app when I ran the app in the debugger. Does the problem occur to all of your clients or only one? Does it happen to a specific device or a range of devices and browsers? What was the device and OS that the affected client was using? Thank you.

@Harry Iโ€™m seriously curious if it was the first Brian put out door Oreo 8.1

Problem was reported by two users. Happened to two iPhones

@Harry

@Harry whatโ€™s the status? Another user reported the same case again today

Harry2

@Felix_Tay Hi Felix, sorry for the late reply. Was the new user also using an iPhone? Could you give me a list of the affected devices and OS so far?

Also, instead of imgur, could you try hosting the images in Google Drive?

@Grant_Stead I checked with Brian and he said that this problem is unrelated to the new app release.

Top Labels in this Space