When I open my app, the view I've got is as i...

When I open my app, the view Iโ€™ve got is as in the attached image. Youโ€™ll see that each row/entry has a โ€˜phonecallโ€™ action. I donโ€™t need this to be in every row/entry.

How can I have just one single phone call action button near the โ€˜+โ€™ button in the bottom left corner in this deck view?

0 8 382
  • UX
8 REPLIES 8

For example with the condition rule in that actionโ€ฆ [Date]=TODAY()

@Aleksi_Alkio I tried that first but it only removes the action from other days.

I want a big icon like the big green one in the bottom right if you can see it. Is it possible? https://plus.google.com/photos/103549162709168526330/albums/6587835605010848065/6587835606889780322

Is it a fixed phone number?

@Aleksi_Alkio Yes, itโ€™s a UK land line number and the only phonecall action Iโ€™ll be using in the app if that makes any difference.

If I understand the UX requirement, it is not possible to highlight a row and press the big phone icon in the bottom to call the associated number like you want.

@Bellave_Jayaram I donโ€™t need to highlight a row, just want to have a prominent button that calls a number when pressed.

Iโ€™m afraid it wonโ€™t be possible. You can show it on a detail view tough.

@Aleksi_Alkio Thanks. I know if it was possible, youโ€™d be the person to know how. Iโ€™ll just have to keep it as it is. Thank you for your time anyway.

Top Labels in this Space