Which database should I use for my app?

Hello all

My app will have around 100 tables and 3000 rows in total. All of the rows has the same structure as follows:

ss.png

ss2.png

As you can see, it is just some text and an image for each row. I would like to ask which database should I use? Appsheet's own database, or google drive, or another database (preferably free). 

Thank you and have a good day!

Solved Solved
0 2 108
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

@harmanyeri wrote:

All of the rows has the same structure

Consider instead a single table. That will be far easier to manage.

@harmanyeri wrote:

Appsheet's own database

Keep in mind that this is still a preview feature. Also, there are limits on the number of databases, tables, and rows.

@harmanyeri wrote:

google drive

Assuming you mean one or more Google Sheets files: That data source has certainly been successfully used with as many rows as you cite. I don't know about 100 tables.

@harmanyeri wrote:

another database (preferably free)

It seems unnecessary to consider other options, but if interested see Supabase mets AppSheet

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2

What is it currently?   Are you seeing problems?

@harmanyeri wrote:

All of the rows has the same structure

Consider instead a single table. That will be far easier to manage.

@harmanyeri wrote:

Appsheet's own database

Keep in mind that this is still a preview feature. Also, there are limits on the number of databases, tables, and rows.

@harmanyeri wrote:

google drive

Assuming you mean one or more Google Sheets files: That data source has certainly been successfully used with as many rows as you cite. I don't know about 100 tables.

@harmanyeri wrote:

another database (preferably free)

It seems unnecessary to consider other options, but if interested see Supabase mets AppSheet

Top Labels in this Space