White-labeling

Player

I have deployed and asked to white-label the app. I believe I should have received an email. I refreshed the page as there was not โ€œSubmitโ€ or โ€œSaveโ€ button to click on. How long will it take to receive the email with the APK?

0 5 442
5 REPLIES 5

Steve
Platinum 4
Platinum 4

To white label your AppSheet app for Android, first open the app in the editor. Then, open the Manage > Deploy tab and click on the โ€œWhite labelโ€ section. After that, click on โ€œCreate a URL version of this app for Android devicesโ€. This starts the white label native app creation process, which can take up to 24 hours. Youโ€™ll receive an email with a link to download your app APK file once the process is complete.

daw7

Hello @Steve. Can I still edit or update my app using the AppSheet editor after I white labeled the app?

@daw7
Yes you can. However those updates will not be reflected on the white-labelled app provided you donโ€™t upload a new APK version from your Google Play Developer console.

Hi all, sorry to bump this older thread but I didnโ€™t want to re-create a whole new white label post.

So I just paid for 10 users on the Core plan as Iโ€™d like to create an app that my users can download with no Appsheet branding. In order to accomplish this, do I need to go through with the entire Google Play/Apple store process? And until then, it will still require Appsheet app and display their branding?

While I am happy to have the ability to be in the app store, I didnโ€™t realize Iโ€™d need to wait until that point to not have the branding removed? Plus, if my app is not approved for any reason, I guess Iโ€™m stuck with the Appsheet app and logo. If my questions seem strange, itโ€™s because I came from a competing platform that allows installation of your own app with no dependency on another app which also means no other company logo which can only add slight confusing to a new user during the customer journey map.

Thanks for reading

What did you find out about your questions?

Top Labels in this Space