Why is this action button not available when i want to choose individual rows?

Why is this action button not available when i want to choose individual rows?

The button:

Solved Solved
0 3 189
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Hi @Tiger,

The action type “Export this view to a CSV File” is not a row level but a view level action as mentioned in the action description. I believe, as such it does not show in the top. There are some row level actions such as " Set the value of this column" or delete this row etc. Such actions can be applied at row level and thus I believe show with bulk action selections to be applied to selected rows.

CSV export is applicable for the entire view’s rows and as such the action is best placed in “Overlay position” and does not show in detail view or in header.
Hope this helps.

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3

Hi @Tiger,

The action type “Export this view to a CSV File” is not a row level but a view level action as mentioned in the action description. I believe, as such it does not show in the top. There are some row level actions such as " Set the value of this column" or delete this row etc. Such actions can be applied at row level and thus I believe show with bulk action selections to be applied to selected rows.

CSV export is applicable for the entire view’s rows and as such the action is best placed in “Overlay position” and does not show in detail view or in header.
Hope this helps.

i understand. Thanks for clarifying this. I guess i didn’t really understand what it meant…

You are welcome.

Top Labels in this Space