Word attachments - Use pictures in background

Hi I have a certificate i would like to create as an attachment to an email in a workflow. However for this certificate to work there is an image that needs to appear behind the text otherwise it will not work with previously sent certificates. I have managed to get all the words to appear in the right place just not the image. Could anyone help me with this please?

0 4 705
4 REPLIES 4

If I remember correctly, you canโ€™t add image into the background with gDocs. Wordโ€ฆ Iโ€™m not familiar enough but probably no.

@Segolene_Sansom
With Google Documents, creating a background image or watermark is a bit tedious work to do. You can do that with creating a drawing palette, assign a background image to it and then add a text overlay. With AppSheetโ€™s workflow itโ€™s not possible to do that. But itโ€™s possible to do that with Google Apps Scripting.

Wellโ€ฆ itโ€™s the same than if you would write over the picture. Not a dynamic way

@LeventK @Aleksi so i guess that means with word/office 365 and appsheet i wont be able to send these certificates out directly through the appโ€ฆ oh wellโ€ฆ thanks for the help

Top Labels in this Space