Workflow Prompt user after Condition

Does the option exists to have a prompt before a workflow action is executed?

I would like to define a workflow action and have the option to prompt the user to execute the action if conditions are true.

Example:
When (condition) โ€˜Invoice[Deposit] > 0โ€™ execute (workflow action) โ€˜Invoice Receiptโ€™ which displays a prompt โ€œConfirm Action (Email/Webhook)?โ€

0 8 314
8 REPLIES 8

Hi @Kyle_Grieb,

Have you taken a look at the section " Sending Email from an Action Button" in the article mentioned below. Does this help?

I understand the section; to create a table that uses form data as a prompt.

I would rather have just a confirmation prompt. (Action will be executed, continue?)

I am afraid , I am unware of how it can be achieved. I am sure, someone else may have useful inputs.

It sounds itโ€™s should be doable if you use the same condition rule with an action and you add it as an โ€œEvent actionโ€. When you save the record, the action can show you a confirmation and then the user can choose yes or no. Would that work for you?

Would selecting no in a workflow event action cancel a form save or only cancel the action flow?

Does the confirmation message allow for template expressions? โ€œAccept? [โ€&<<[Ref].[Col]>>

No.

It can cancel the Workflow as well.

Top Labels in this Space