Workflow & Reports

I am working on a โ€œreportโ€ to obtain some statistics of the daily sales โ€ฆ (that is why I do not incorporate these formulas as virtual fields, they are of occasional use, only for the report)

As it is a Report, there are all the sales records of all the stores โ€ฆ

I read the catalog of articles and a table of outputs all the sales of that store โ€ฆ

IN BOTH TABLES I HAVE A SAME FIELD [CORREO]

<< Start: Select (CATALOG [CAT KEY], TRUE) >>
<< [ARTICLE ID] >>

<< SUM (SELECT (OUTPUTS [CTD], AND ([ARTICLE] = [ARTICLE ID], [MAIL] = [_THISROW]. [MAIL], [CTD]> 0, [MONTH] = 6))) >>

<< endIf >>

But it does not run and it gives an error โ€ฆ

Expression โ€˜SUM ( SELECT( SALIDAS[CTD], AND ([ARTICULO] = [ARTICULO ID] , [CORREO] = [_THISROW].[CORREO] ,[CTD] > 0, [MES] = 6) ) )โ€™ is invalid due to: Error in expression โ€˜[_THISUSER].[CORREO]โ€™ : Unable to find column โ€˜CORREOโ€™."

BUT THAT FIELD [MAIL] EXISTS EVEN IN THE TWO TABLES !!! AND IT IS INDISPENSABLE BECAUSE IF I REMOVE THAT CONDITION, READ THE ARTICLE SALES IN ALL THE STORES, ALSO READ IN ALL THE STORES IF I LEAVE [CORREO] = [CORREO!

THIS FORMULA WORK FINE AS VIRTUAL FIELD, BUT NOT IN REPORT!!

PLEASE HELP ME !!!
Captura%20de%20pantalla%20(97)|690x387

] !!!

0 11 1,070
11 REPLIES 11

Are you trying to make this report ForEntireTable or ForEachRowInTable?

For entre table

Have you checked this article? https://help.appsheet.com/articles/961724-reports

Yes Aleksi, i red all that articuleโ€ฆ

I was wrong to write it but in the Google Docs it is correct and it says well, I do not think it is because of the error โ€ฆ

Any other suggestions ?

or will I have to change all fields with the same name in the tables ???

Change << endIf >> to << END >>

Change << endIf >> to << END >>
Without the spaces

@1minManager I modified your reply. You need to type the End with spaces like << End >> in the post. Otherwise it shows just <>

Good catch Simon!

I have already tried with spaces as they say and continuous error ,

I finally found the solution โ€ฆ
it was
[THISROW].[CORREO]

stay
[KEY TABLE].[CORREO]

Thank you very much for your ideas and advice โ€ฆ

Now the second part, update the calculated statistical values in the table โ€ฆ

that report calculates the sales of the current month, the previous month and the month of the previous year, for each article of each store โ€ฆ (I send you a screen of the report with the values)

I have read several articles (and othersโ€ฆ)

in this article it says textual โ€ฆ
โ€œUpdate records
You can use a Report to update records. For example, you can scan all open maintenance requests, and assign the Status column the value โ€œHighโ€, if the request has been open for more than 48 hours.โ€

Do you have any examples of how to do this?

https://help.appsheet.com/articles/1980023-updating-records-in-a-table "

The report that ready but how to update this data in the table ???

Thanks for your helpโ€ฆ

Top Labels in this Space