Workflow if end if

Hello everyone.

thanks to your advice I was finally able to make my workflow work.
I would like to do one last thing.
in the example next to the timetables I would also like to see the column โ€œSTARTโ€ AND โ€œFINISHโ€.

SERVIZI
<<Start:[Related SERVIZIs]>>
<<[SERVICE]>>
<<If: ISNOTBLANK([start])>><<[start]>><< EndIf >>
<<If: ISNOTBLANK([finish])>><<[finish]>><< EndIf >>
<>

Solved Solved
0 11 599
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

It sounds that the string Start: is confusing the workflow even itโ€™s a string. Instead of saying Start:, use only Start.

View solution in original post

11 REPLIES 11

May I ask what is your question?

Hi, there,
How can I also show the column header in the warkflow in the example Start,Finish

Please try something likeโ€ฆ

SERVIZI
<<Start:[Related SERVIZIs]>>
<<[SERVICE]>>
<<If: ISNOTBLANK([start])>><<"Start: "&[start]>><< EndIf >>
<<If: ISNOTBLANK([finish])>><<"Finish: "&[finish]>><< EndIf >>
<< End >>

I tried but it didnโ€™t work!!!

What is the result?

As a result, the email is not being sent.
if I do a test the mail is sent with the part six services that shows the formula
SERVICES
<<Start:[Related SERVICES]>>
<<[SERVICE]>>
<<If: ISNOTBLANK([start])>><<"Start: "&[start]>><< EndIf >>
<<If: ISNOTBLANK([finish])>><<"Finish: "&[finish]>><< EndIf >>
<< End>>

Please check the Audit history details why it didnโ€™t send that workflow.

Properties:
{
โ€œAppIdโ€: โ€œffa73cdd-154f-42a7-9fa4-ff053355f1a7โ€,
โ€œAppTemplateVersionโ€: โ€œ1.003392โ€,
โ€œRuleNameโ€: โ€œdpโ€,
โ€œEventTypeโ€: โ€œChangeโ€,
โ€œInvokedByโ€: โ€œUpdateโ€,
โ€œServerโ€: โ€œprodu3c1a00008Rโ€,
โ€œIgnoreSecurityFiltersโ€: true,
โ€œTableNameโ€: โ€œAssignโ€,
โ€œRuleTableNameโ€: โ€œAssignโ€,
โ€œOperationUpdateModeโ€: โ€œUPDATES_ONLYโ€,
โ€œEventMatchโ€: โ€œWorkflow event successfully matchedโ€,
โ€œConditionโ€: โ€œ=AND(ISNOTBLANK([statino]),[_THISROW_BEFORE].[statino]<>[_THISROW_AFTER].[statino])โ€,
โ€œMatchesConditionโ€: โ€œTrueโ€,
โ€œActionNotPerformedโ€: โ€œ10 errors present.โ€,
โ€œActionResultsโ€: โ€œCreated 1 ActionResultsโ€,
โ€œAction Typeโ€: โ€œEmailโ€,
โ€œAction Nameโ€: โ€œAction 1โ€,
โ€œErrorsโ€: โ€œError: Workflow rule โ€˜dpโ€™ action โ€˜Action 1โ€™ Attachment template. Found 2 unmatched โ€˜Startโ€™, 1 unmatched 'End, 1 unmatched โ€˜Ifโ€™, 1 unmatched โ€˜EndIf. They are: <p class=โ€œc9โ€><span class=โ€œc43โ€><<Start:[Related SERVIZIs]>>

โ€™, โ€˜<p class=โ€œc9โ€><span class=โ€œc43โ€><<If: ISNOTBLANK([start])>><<"Start: "&[start]>><< EndIf >>โ€™, โ€˜<p class=โ€œc9โ€><span class=โ€œc43โ€><<If: ISNOTBLANK([start])>><<"Start: "&[start]>><< EndIf >>โ€™, โ€˜<p class=โ€œc9โ€><span class=โ€œc43โ€><<If: ISNOTBLANK([start])>><<"Start: "&[start]>><< EndIf >>โ€™, '<p class=โ€œc9โ€><span class=โ€œc50 c52โ€><< End >> Error: Workflow rule โ€˜dpโ€™ action โ€˜Action 1โ€™ Attachment template. Expression โ€˜Start:[Related SERVIZIs]โ€™ is invalid due to: Unable to find table โ€˜START:โ€™, did you mean โ€˜Assignโ€™?. Error: Workflow rule โ€˜dpโ€™ action โ€˜Action 1โ€™ Attachment template. Expression โ€˜[SERVICE]โ€™ is invalid due to: Unable to find column โ€˜SERVICEโ€™, did you mean โ€˜PERโ€™?. Error: Workflow rule โ€˜dpโ€™ action โ€˜Action 1โ€™ Attachment template. Expression โ€˜If: ISNOTBLANK([start])โ€™ is invalid due to: Unable to find function โ€˜IF: ISNOTBLANKโ€™, did you mean โ€˜ISNOTBLANKโ€™?. Error: Workflow rule โ€˜dpโ€™ action โ€˜Action 1โ€™ Attachment template. Expression โ€˜EndIfโ€™ is invalid due to: Expression refers to undefined field. Error: Workflow rule โ€˜dpโ€™ action โ€˜Action 1โ€™ Attachment template. Expression โ€˜Endโ€™ is invalid due to: Expression refers to undefined field. Error: Workflow rule โ€˜dpโ€™ action โ€˜Action 1โ€™ Attachment template. Expression โ€˜ISNOTBLANK([finish])โ€™ is invalid due to: Unable to find column โ€˜finishโ€™, did you mean โ€˜Firstโ€™?. Error: Workflow rule โ€˜dpโ€™ action โ€˜Action 1โ€™ Attachment template. โ€˜Ifโ€™ expression โ€˜ISNOTBLANK([finish])โ€™ yields a result of type โ€˜โ€™ rather than the expected type โ€˜Yes/Noโ€™. Error: Workflow rule โ€˜dpโ€™ action โ€˜Action 1โ€™ Attachment template. Expression โ€˜"Finish: "&[finish]โ€™ is invalid due to: Unable to find column โ€˜finishโ€™, did you mean โ€˜Firstโ€™?. Error: Workflow rule โ€˜dpโ€™ action โ€˜Action 1โ€™ Attachment template โ€˜Ifโ€™ expression โ€˜ISNOTBLANK([finish])โ€™ does not yield a result of type โ€˜Yes/Noโ€™.โ€,
โ€œWarningsโ€: โ€œWarning: App version 1.003392 is not deployed. All workflow emails are therefore being sent to the app creator. This email should have gone To โ€˜cannone.fc@gmail.com,francesco.cannone@aviapartner.aeroโ€™ CCโ€™ed to โ€˜โ€™ and BCCโ€™ed to โ€˜โ€™โ€,
โ€œEmailToโ€: โ€œcannone.fc@gmail.comโ€,
โ€œEmailCCโ€: โ€œโ€,
โ€œEmailBCCโ€: โ€œโ€,
โ€œEmailFromDisplayโ€: โ€œcannone.fc@gmail.comโ€,
โ€œEmailReplyToโ€: โ€œnoreply@appsheet.comโ€,
โ€œEmailPreHeaderโ€: โ€œUpdate to application โ€˜dpโ€™ table โ€˜Assignโ€™ by โ€˜cannone.fc@gmail.comโ€™ at 05/11/2019 16:03:27\r\n[App version 1.003392 is not deployed. All workflow emails are therefore being sent to the app creator. This email should have gone To โ€˜cannone.fc@gmail.com,francesco.cannone@aviapartner.aeroโ€™ CCโ€™ed to โ€˜โ€™ and BCCโ€™ed to โ€˜โ€™]\r\nโ€,
โ€œEmailSubaccountโ€: โ€œFreeAccountโ€,
โ€œEmailSubjectโ€: โ€œFLIGHT EZY2417-EZY2418โ€,
โ€œEmailTitleโ€: โ€œAlert: Update to application โ€˜dpโ€™ table โ€˜Assignโ€™โ€,
โ€œEmailAttachmentโ€: โ€œName: โ€˜ChangeReport.pdfโ€™ Archive: AttachAndDoNotArchive FileName: โ€˜โ€™ MIME Type: โ€˜application/pdfโ€™ PageOrientation: โ€˜Portraitโ€™ PageSize: A4 AttachmentByteLength: 0 AttachmentTextLength: 40859 PDFCount: 1โ€,
โ€œEmailOtherAttachmentsโ€: โ€œโ€,
โ€œAppTemplateNameโ€: โ€œAviaAppv2-452003โ€,
โ€œOperationโ€: โ€œWorkflow actionโ€,
โ€œResultโ€: โ€œFailureโ€
}

It sounds that the string Start: is confusing the workflow even itโ€™s a string. Instead of saying Start:, use only Start.

woooow it works !!!
thank you for a genius!

Youโ€™re welcome

Top Labels in this Space