Yes/No Column Display Change?

It would seem that between yesterday and today Appsheet changed how Yes/No columns display in Detail and in Table views (possibly elsewhere). Previously Y was underlined green and N was underlined orange. Now they appear to be plain text only. Maybe Iโ€™m dreaming or has anyone else noticed this?

3X_b_2_b2080eab0b9c9d6e3a9e4ce0bce88e45a0288afc.png

1 9 419
9 REPLIES 9

I believe your observation is correct.

I will also request AppSheet team to note that there is also a period character (.) now appearing at the end of each Y and N in the summary view. Is anyone else observing this?

I did not observe that behavior in my case.
3X_9_b_9b88f7de27f8a1bc8085acad70156a8f62bc575a.png

Oh okay.

Some additional data points are - I am seeing that period character in summary view but not in detail view. Also I am seeing that period character in app editor running on Chrome for both Y and N values. In my android phone it shows up only for Y

Developers acknowledge this is unexpected behavior.

Steve
Platinum 4
Platinum 4

Escalated.

Thank you @Steve

Steve
Platinum 4
Platinum 4

Iโ€™m told this change is intentional, so expect it to be permanent. Note that you can add format rues to your app to highlight the different values if you are so inclined.

Is there by chance a release notes section for Appsheet anywhere? Donโ€™t know about others, but I for one would not mind knowing some of these changes that are being implemented so that we can go check our apps and make sure they are still working correctly or make appropriate changes ahead of time if itโ€™s a visual change.

Nope.

Top Labels in this Space