app loading...

Please I need help with the following. This application, which has been in operation for quite some time, has started to present this problem. While using the app, from one moment to another the app shows this message.

WhatsApp Image 2023-06-08 at 13.17.40.jpeg

After waiting a long time, and many times you have to exit the app and log in again. Everything is displayed as follows.

WhatsApp Image 2023-06-08 at 13.17.48.jpeg

Please, could you detect the problem for me? How can I do to solve it?

the device we use is

Imagen de WhatsApp 2023-06-08 a las 19.39.05.jpg

Solved Solved
0 5 245
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Questions like this should be posted in the AppSheet Q&A board, where they're more likely to be seen by someone who can provide an answer and won't confuse anyone reviewing this Tips & Tricks board for the type of content it's intended for. I suggested to moderators that they move the post.

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5

Hola Adolfo, 

Ya corriste el Performance Analyzer? 
Esto es normal cuando se utilizan columnas virtuales complejas, o muchas columnas virtuales, en una tabla que en un inicio no causa la problemas pero conforme se van añadiendo más y más filas se va volviendo pesada de procesar. La solución es poner filtros de seguridad a esta tabla que reduzca drásticamente el número de filas que carga la aplicación o simplificar/ eliminar columnas virtuales. Esto lo sabrás hasta que corras el analizador de performance en el apartado “Monitor”. 

PD: Hay que hacer al menos una carga exitosa para que el performance analyzer detecte el problema. 

Questions like this should be posted in the AppSheet Q&A board, where they're more likely to be seen by someone who can provide an answer and won't confuse anyone reviewing this Tips & Tricks board for the type of content it's intended for. I suggested to moderators that they move the post.

is where it was posted. I'm sorry for your anger, I don't mean to upset you. again, apologies

To be clear: There's no anger nor upset on my part.

It could also be confusing for other users having similar issues to mark as solution replies that aren’t even on the topic of the question, IMO. 

Top Labels in this Space