AppSheet Q&A
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Have questions about using AppSheet? Need help with your app? This is where you can ask questions and find answers from a global community of your peers, app creators, and platform experts. Reference help documentation here.

Forum Posts

Updating dereferences

Hello, I’m seeing some problems when updating some columns to which there are dereferences … I hope I’m gonna ...

• 0 Likes
  • 14 Replies
Solved!
Geo cordinates

Are there any method to take user’s Geo location after the login to my app through their google accounts? i ne...

• 0 Likes
  • 0 Replies
Paiment method

I bought the premium plan 4 days ago. now i got mail and system suggesting to change the plan immediately to p...

• 0 Likes
  • 3 Replies
Solved!
Plans and 'teams'

So I think we are ready to update our app to PRO and then do a soft launch internally. The only problem is my ...

• 0 Likes
  • 1 Replies
Solved!
Error Messages

Hello, I was previously able to add text values to my backend through an enum, but now I am getting this error...

• 0 Likes
  • 0 Replies
Populate New Row with Enum List

Hello AppSheet Community, I would like to populate a new row every time a driver in my app selects a client fr...

• 0 Likes
  • 0 Replies
Solution required

hi, i have 4 departments in my unit, each department has several storage locations, that are numbered. The flo...

• 0 Likes
  • 5 Replies
Where to start

Hi, I want to create an app, shopping cart like app. But I do not want to store the customer data. Kind of pro...

• 0 Likes
  • 3 Replies