bot Error

1.png
Hi everyone, after various requests and help received thinking that it was the formula I used in the BOT, having done a test, I receive this error but I don't understand what it depends on, do you have any suggestions? I saw that other users had the same problem, thanks1.png

Solved Solved
0 12 134
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

If you are referring to Elenco_Training table and trigger an action from it, the result in the formula needs to be list of key values in that table. Otherwise it doesn't find any rows to trigger. Though if you have same key values in the Elenco_Training table and in the Ref column, it could find those rows but I don't believe that's the case in here.

View solution in original post

12 REPLIES 12

Hi everyone!! Can anyone help me with this problem? Can you tell me if I should contact support? Thanks again for your help

Do you have the same error "Execute an action on a set of rows.."?

Hi, thank you, the action I perform is this, if I activate it with the button for each single line it works, with the Bot it doesn't work1.png

So.. your app doesn't show the error "Execute an action on a set of rows.."? you were referencing, right?

Exactly I don't get any errors

And what is your Bot setup?

I'll send you pictures thanks1.png2.png3.png4.png

Is the [Area] a key column in Elenco_Training table?

No, the key is "KEY" because in that view I should also add other courses so I put "KEY" as the key with the starting value uniqueid(). The AREA column refers to the "tbl_organico_storico" table1.png

If you are referring to Elenco_Training table and trigger an action from it, the result in the formula needs to be list of key values in that table. Otherwise it doesn't find any rows to trigger. Though if you have same key values in the Elenco_Training table and in the Ref column, it could find those rows but I don't believe that's the case in here.

bye thank you

I make the change on the "Staff" table in the "Area" column and the action was created on the "Training List" table in the "Area" column, I don't understand how can i solve it, can't I use another method without the bot?

This is the main table1.png

Top Labels in this Space