ello Guys, I've an Actions call A1(table=t1)...

dev_bc

ello Guys,

Iโ€™ve an Actions call A1(table=t1) and the type of action to perform is โ€œGroupedโ€ with many actions from few difference tables(tables=t2,t3,t4,โ€ฆ) and change/update the data.

I try using 2 method to trigger the A1 action. 1) Use the form โ€œEvent Actionsโ€ 2) Use the Workflow โ€œUpdate eventโ€ = UPDATES_ONLY and โ€œConditionโ€ = true

method 1) it work well because it will complete all the actions in sequenly listed in โ€œGroupedโ€. method 2) It will only trigger A1 table t1 actions only. So, those data tables and Format-Rules from other tables are not update.

May i know how to solve the method 2 problem?

Thank you.

0 2 305
2 REPLIES 2

tony1

@dev_bc Can you create a simple, isolated example app that demonstrates the problem?

dev_bc

@tony Thanks for your reply. Ya, this few days what ever i try. I still fail to make it work. It only work smoothly if the action group trigger from Form โ€œEvent Actionโ€. And one thing i found is when it trigger by form, the app โ€œSyncโ€ would show the total number of task to be sync. Whereas workflow only show 1 task.

Ya, as your advise. I did create a simple to demonstrates the problem. Both method (Form Event Actions & Workflow) doesnโ€™t work very smooth. When the Actions had been trigger, sometime the action tasks is trigger but sometime no. Not so consistence. Seems like have bug.

I wonder how to share the simple app to you. Please try bellow linkโ€ฆ appsheet.com - Looking for a specific app? - AppSheet

In order to trigger the workflow. Click the โ€œReference Actionโ€ view and the House* data have to be from 1 to 2.

Parent table โ€œnoโ€ will increase by 1 Children table โ€œNumberโ€ will increase by 1 Related Familys table โ€œFlatโ€ will increase by 1 (Flat will change to Red if over 5)

Thanks againโ€ฆ

Looking for a specific app? - AppSheet appsheet.com

Top Labels in this Space