enum list suggested value

This formula is in suggested values : sort(select(Input[block],[company]=[_THISROW].[company])).

This formula does not produce a dropdown list with only the blocks equal to [_thisrow].[company].

It produces a dropdown list of all blocks from input[block].

How to make a dropdown list of Input[block] containing only the blocks equal to  [_thisrow].[company] and also can add/edit values? 

Users must see only a selected list from table Input and be able to add new blocks.

0 3 309
3 REPLIES 3

There may be other issues, but you should at least confirm the auto-complete property is disabled for the column. That property adds values to the selectable list. 

Im sorry this did not help. When I remove the auto-complete property it shows nothing to choose from at al, then I can only add new blocks. There is no list of blocks shown from column [block] where the company is _thisrow company.

It shows nothing at allonly the

Others may be able to discern the issue. It would probably help to share various explicit details of what you've configured.

I suggest post screenshots of:

• The list of columns in your Input table
  • The list of columns in the table that includes the column you're troubleshooting
  • The column properties, including the Type Details and Data Validity sections, for the column you're troubleshooting
Top Labels in this Space