google datastudio inbound appsheet

Do anyone know how to use google data studio integration in appsheet inbound integrations?

comgen_technolo_0-1648133657301.png

Solved Solved
2 10 412
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Thanks for the initial support and excitement. I just posted the preview announcement here. I would love it if you could give it a shot and give us some feedback in the other thread. 

View solution in original post

10 REPLIES 10

I noticed this too, it is intriguing and I have seen no mention of it anywhere.

@nico @carlinyuen @lizlynch is there something we should know about?

This isn't something that Nico and I work on directly, but @preethamm can share more details!

Yes. We are working on an alpha launch of the ability to create Data Studio reports from AppSheet app. There will be more documentation and information on this in the upcoming weeks. 

Interesting.  Do this possible new integration would make Appsheet app as data source ?  If it will be, then we can pull the values from AppSheet virtual column to consume inside GDS? 

@takuya_miyai 

@Koichi_Tsuji 

It would be nice to be able to use the Appsheet Expression we are used to instead of the GDS Expression.๐Ÿ˜€

@preethamm great news, that sounds interesting, does that mean we might see some Data Studio visualisations being surfaced in AppSheet too? Could those Data Studio reports be created and sent as attachments etc?

@comgen_technolo I'm guessing you need to get the finders fee for exposing this new capability ๐Ÿ˜‰

Good find! I did not expect anyone to stumble on it.

It is still the early days for the integration. Our goal in the next coming weeks is to open up report creation to few beta volunteers and to collect some feedback. This will be limited to users using their Google accounts to create apps (DS supports Google accounts only). Data studio supports sharing and emailing reports. I will post an announcement in the forum once we have few more things cleaned up.

Embedding DS charts in AppSheet is a neat idea. Unfortunately, it is not the on the immediate pipeline.

haha thank you. fee? no way. may be some freelancing contracts. Cant wait to see DS and appsheet integration. 

Thanks for the initial support and excitement. I just posted the preview announcement here. I would love it if you could give it a shot and give us some feedback in the other thread. 

Will work on it and get back to you. Thanks for reminding of feature release. 

Top Labels in this Space