hello i want add category in the order details table

i have products table  the category row i want add category in order details table how i can do that !

i want when i make a order first choose the category then the products 

ู„ู‚ุทุฉ ุงู„ุดุงุดุฉ 2022-03-05 180220.pngู„ู‚ุทุฉ ุงู„ุดุงุดุฉ 2022-03-05 180107.pngู„ู‚ุทุฉ ุงู„ุดุงุดุฉ 2022-03-05 180146.png

Solved Solved
0 7 226
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

1. Add a "Category" column to your Order Details table.

2. In the Order Details View, reorder your columns so that the user first selects the Category.

3. Do not show the Product column, unless a category is selected. In the "Show?" field, enter the following expression:

ISNOTBLANK([Category])

4. The Suggested values and Valid if fields of the Product column should have the following expression:

SELECT(Products[Product ID], [Category] = [_ThisRow].[Category])

It is better that you have a table for Categories and change the type "Category" columns in the Order Details and Products tables from Text to Ref pointing to the Categories table. In this case, the expression in point no. 4 above should be:

[Category].[Related Products]

View solution in original post

7 REPLIES 7

Excuse me. Im read's your question 20-times, but dnt understand what you want

I know his app. 

I didnโ€™t explain  good but anyway thank you for reading my post and trying to help me ๐Ÿ™

1. Add a "Category" column to your Order Details table.

2. In the Order Details View, reorder your columns so that the user first selects the Category.

3. Do not show the Product column, unless a category is selected. In the "Show?" field, enter the following expression:

ISNOTBLANK([Category])

4. The Suggested values and Valid if fields of the Product column should have the following expression:

SELECT(Products[Product ID], [Category] = [_ThisRow].[Category])

It is better that you have a table for Categories and change the type "Category" columns in the Order Details and Products tables from Text to Ref pointing to the Categories table. In this case, the expression in point no. 4 above should be:

[Category].[Related Products]

ุฒู…ุงู† ุงู„ุฑุงุฌู„ ุงู„ููˆู‚ ุจูŠู‚ูˆู„ ู‡ูˆ ุงู„ุฌุฏุน ุฏุง ุจูŠู‚ูˆู„ ุงูŠู‡ ุŒุงู†ุง ู…ุด ูุงู‡ู… ุงู†ุง ูƒุงุชุจ ุงูŠู‡ ุจุฑุฏูˆ ู‡ู‡ู‡ู‡ู‡ู‡ ๐Ÿ˜‚ุงู†ุช ุงู„ูˆุญูŠุฏ ุงู„ ุจุชูู‡ู…ู†ูŠ ูŠุง ุฌูˆ ๐Ÿ™ 
As usual come in the right time with solution , thank you jo

๐Ÿคฃ ุงู„ู…ุตุฑูŠูŠู† ุณุฑู‡ู… ุจุงุชุน ุจุฑุถู‡ ๐Ÿ˜‚

ูุนู„ุง ุจุงู„ุธุจุท ๐Ÿ˜‚ ุญุจูŠุจูŠ ูŠุง ุฌูˆ ๐Ÿ˜

Top Labels in this Space