help my app does not work

Hello everyone

I've got this message in my app and it can not be open:

Workspace AppSheet Core security violation: The app cannot be shared externally.: Learn more: https://support.google.com/a/answer/10447197#core-security

I am employee in a University that has Workspace for Education Plus suscription and I am not the admin so I hope to find a way to the solution to this problem via this forum. 

I have to say everything was fine until yesterday when tragedy happened. Besides, I have a statistical report in Looker Studio that updates info using  Appsheet as source and, obviously got ruined, so you can see my day is getting worse. If I can not have a solution probably I will return to abacus and paper.

Thanks in advance to your help and support

Solved Solved
0 4 166
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Can you try again? If you continue to experience issues, please DM me your AppSheet account ID and I'll ask the team to take a look.

Sorry for the inconvenience.

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4

@JoseOrtiz wrote:

that has Workspace for Education Plus suscription and I am not the admin

Send your message to the Workspace admin with the AppSheet article link.  The Admin should follow the instructions and make sure the security setting is set correctly for the Workspace account.

Mr. @WillowMobileSys thanks for your advice I will take it into account if this situation happens again.

Can you try again? If you continue to experience issues, please DM me your AppSheet account ID and I'll ask the team to take a look.

Sorry for the inconvenience.

Mr. @ccchen_google yesterday I revised my app and I found that everything was ok again. I don't really know if it was due to my organization's admin doing a change or something else. The issue related to my Looker Studio report was solved too, althought I had to rebuild some graphics.  

I will give my app ID by DM in order to you (please) revise if there is any trouble with it anyway and guarantee this issue-trouble is really over.

I really appreciate your help and Google support.

If any issue appears again I will let you know inmediately. 

Thanks a lot

Top Labels in this Space