Sync time is too long and after waiting,
"Your changes couldn't be saved."
and the changes cannot be saved.

1 15 1,011
15 REPLIES 15

Same Here in India Also...

Same issue from VietNam ..

Hi,

This is Tomas from the engineering team. We got an alert due to high latency starting around 10:20pm PST. We are deploying a mitigation. I will provide an update in 10 minutes.

Update (22:56 PST): We have deployed a mitigation and are seeing some metrics improving rapidly. Latency is still elevated. I will post the next update in 10 minutes (or sooner if the system has fully recovered)

Update: (23:09 PDT). Based on load balancer metrics and spot testing the system is back to normal as of 23:02 PDT. We will expand our RCA from the Dec 11 incident to cover this related issue.

thank you for quick recovery.

but,
my user getting so mad being disturbed from their own business throughout this week.
they will kill me next time seriously.
I hope your team save my life.

thank you.

Same issue from Japan!!!!!!!!

Appsheet is not loading and giving error. Can anybody tell me whats happening

Same issue in France

same in japan. again and again and again and again๐Ÿ˜ญ

Same issue from Poland...

@isdal 

We appreciate your prompt response, but we had a similar problem a few days ago.
We would like to ask you to report the cause of this issue to our users.

Yes, we are expanding the RCA to cover all instances of this problem. Stay tuned and sorry for the problem this has caused.

Not sure if these fixes are taking or not. Experiencing high latency in the US also for writing data using a deployed app. Also loosing functionality in app editor where now my applications won't load anymore.

I do not know if it is somehow related but one of my apps triggered a scheduled bot bypassing/ignoring the filter condition. It worked for every record in the given data set without considering the filter condition... I am really confused and wonder how it could happen.

*FYI, this bot uses the new "HOURLY" schedule

Top Labels in this Space