linking between two appsheet apps

I have two appsheet apps that work well together. I want to put a link in the menu of one app to link and open the other app and vise versa

Solved Solved
0 4 755
4 ACCEPTED SOLUTIONS

Hi, follow my suggestion.

1) create a common table called for example launcher with columns (AppName,AppSistemName,AppLink,Image,UniqueId(set this formula here[AppName]).

2.1)Go in behaviour and for the new table Launcher create a new action Go To Another AppsheetApp([AppSustemName]).

2.2)And another action for the same table nameit "Open in tab" and set Go to a website in external, in the formula set [AppLink]

3)Create a new visualisation as you want and set the basic action as 2.1 and display the other action as 2.2.

4) Go in your Google drive and copy in the AppSistemName the name given by appsheet to the sistem folder.

5)Go in the editor of both and copy the sharing link for browser and paste it in the applink.

Now you have a Launcher for yor apps, you have to set it the same way in both apps to have no difference.

View solution in original post

Create a new visualisation as you want and set the basic action as 2.1 and display the other action as 2.2. (clarify Please?)

App image.png

โ€ƒCreated visualisation

Behaviour actions are as you explained

But it is not launching (I must be missing something)

Its working now

Thank you your solution is spot on

4 REPLIES 4

Hi, follow my suggestion.

1) create a common table called for example launcher with columns (AppName,AppSistemName,AppLink,Image,UniqueId(set this formula here[AppName]).

2.1)Go in behaviour and for the new table Launcher create a new action Go To Another AppsheetApp([AppSustemName]).

2.2)And another action for the same table nameit "Open in tab" and set Go to a website in external, in the formula set [AppLink]

3)Create a new visualisation as you want and set the basic action as 2.1 and display the other action as 2.2.

4) Go in your Google drive and copy in the AppSistemName the name given by appsheet to the sistem folder.

5)Go in the editor of both and copy the sharing link for browser and paste it in the applink.

Now you have a Launcher for yor apps, you have to set it the same way in both apps to have no difference.

Create a new visualisation as you want and set the basic action as 2.1 and display the other action as 2.2. (clarify Please?)

App image.png

โ€ƒCreated visualisation

Behaviour actions are as you explained

But it is not launching (I must be missing something)

Its working now

Thank you your solution is spot on

Top Labels in this Space