"Display Prominently" for Detail View with Card Layout

Having an issue with the display of actions set to "Display Prominently" in a detail view when using the Card layout:

mykrobinson_0-1683923536064.png

seems the buttons only show when clicking the menu at the top right instead of showing a row of buttons underneath the primary image, which in this case is a map.

If i remove the card layout, the buttons show up as i want, but i lose the map image option, since that is apparently dynamically generated based on the address data.

is there a way to get the buttons to display as i want, or optionally, a way to get the dynamic map generation to work as an image in non-card layout?

Thanks

0 1 127
  • UX
1 REPLY 1

@mykrobinson wrote:

seems the buttons only show when clicking the menu at the top right instead of showing a row of buttons underneath the primary image, which in this case is a map.

The actions do show up as highlighted below the image in Card view. Although they are not exactly below the image but below image headings and description etc. In your shared image itself there are two actions ( as highlighted ) shown below the map image. In card views , you can configure such 4 actions ( 2 on the left below the image with actions displayed as with textual  names and two on the right below the image with actions displayed with icons)

Suvrutt_Gurjar_0-1683957584918.png

Top Labels in this Space