"Missing offline content" error message on phone device

I have this message "missing offline content" on the bottom of the Menu Tab, with more details follow: "This app can be used offline but some files are unavailable" above the user name.

This message has been around for several days but since I still can use the app and see updates from other users so I've been ignoring it. 

However Im trying to find way to fix it now. Reinstalling the app or bring it back to "Recovery Mode" and try to sync does not help at all. 

Anyone has any idea how to deal with this? 

Much thanks! 

Solved Solved
0 6 1,268
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Update: I contact Support Chat and got the advice to un-check the offline usage. That solves the error message for now. 

View solution in original post

6 REPLIES 6

Hello
Check your drive, you will see a .txt file, there you will see the information in question

Hi 

I saw a file called "empty.txt" and it's a 0 byte file...

What am I supposed to find? 

Something like this

LeviP_0-1685455233939.pngLeviP_1-1685455304248.png

I think my problem is similar to JpChapron's post yesterday, I only have the file call "empty.txt" and it's totally empty inside :((((

Update: I contact Support Chat and got the advice to un-check the offline usage. That solves the error message for now. 

Do we know when then to use the function of Store content for Offline use?  I as well had the problem across multiple devices and the change worked.  But now to understand what use case for Offline Use.

Top Labels in this Space