"given key not present in the dictionary"

all of a sudden I am getting this message and Syncing App never finishes.
One of my tables does not have the โ€œColumnsโ€ or โ€œRegenerateโ€ option, just has the view source, view data and delete option,
I took all the data out of the table thinking there was some bad data, I donโ€™t know if that woul work because it hangs on the Sync.
Any ideas?

0 6 297
  • UX
6 REPLIES 6

support@appsheet.com
First^
Second try re-adding that datasource again(you can have the same table in an app twice with no issue). If this persist to the second table as well then thatโ€™s a bigger problem, if that second table works fine maybe try going to the source path and reselecting the table.
3X_f_b_fb8079551295d52d67cd92193544937fdb016932.png

I think once a tab from a sheet is added it is greyed out and you can not pic it again. I ended up going to an older version then backโ€ฆI donโ€™t know what it wasโ€ฆ

Correct!

Ummmโ€ฆ If the app editor allows you to add the same table source twice, something is wrong.

3X_3_e_3e08e311fb164f3adcadcfb7a4e0e126bb8fb3a2.png
This is what I mean

Perhaps thatโ€™s possible only with SQL sources? Itโ€™s not possible with spreadsheet sources.

It has a very very small subset of use cases for this to be useful. If you have lots of data and lots of expensive formulas you only want to apply to a small subset of rows for performance gains is about the only reason I have come up with. And not even sure of the viability of that use.

Top Labels in this Space