"someone has already created version 1.000..."

Hello,
iโ€™ve seen one post from january and seems the problem solved thereโ€ฆ
I keep getting this error very often last few daysโ€ฆ

You are trying to save version 1.000163 of the app, but someone has already created version 1.000163. Perhaps you have the app editor open in a different browser tab? Discard your changes and refresh the app editor.MORE INFO

I dont use multiple tabs for the edits. although my google sheets are openโ€ฆ
i need to refresh twice the tab for the error to disappear. and all last changes are erased! it is getting very thoughโ€ฆ
Can anyone help me out here please?

**Update:
It is like if i make more than one change without saving the error pops upโ€ฆ O_O

0 4 550
4 REPLIES 4

Yes, I have been seeing this more frequently too.

In the past, I have normally left my tabs open for weeks at a time with no issues. Recently, I have started to notice this error and like you, no other tabs have been opened to edit in. I have needed to close the app and re-open in order for the error to go awayโ€ฆat least for the day.

Over the last several days, I have been closing my tabs at the end of the day and have not yet seen the error repeat.

well, I closed all tabs a few times today for sureโ€ฆ yet, keep getting this error after every few savings

I havenโ€™t yet seen thatโ€ฆbut I am not performing a lot of editing today.

Steve
Platinum 4
Platinum 4

Iโ€™ve seen this happen if I leave the editor open overnight. Overnight, AppSheet itself would perform a โ€œconsistency checkโ€ that would produce a new version.

If this problem happens with any frequency and you arenโ€™t editing in multiple windows and nobody else is editing your app, please contact support@appsheet.com directly to make them aware of this issue.

Top Labels in this Space