redirect to the page you just created

How do I make my appsheet redirect the user to the page he just registered in the form after clicking 'save'?

(I'm using the free version)

Solved Solved
0 4 144
2 ACCEPTED SOLUTIONS

Create an action that navigates to the detail view for the row just created. If you don't already have a view based on a slice that comprises the most recently created row, you could instead use the LINKTOFILTEREDVIEW in the action's Target property.

Assign that action as the form view's Form saved event.

View solution in original post

Go to the form in Views page and play around with the Finish View or Event Actions > Form Saved option of the form and see if you might get some success on those.

JPAlpano_0-1679485469220.png

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4

Thanks for the answer. I studied the text you sent me but I couldn't make it so that after I register on the forumlario, when I click on save, it directs me to the page with the data I wanted to register. can you help me ?

Create an action that navigates to the detail view for the row just created. If you don't already have a view based on a slice that comprises the most recently created row, you could instead use the LINKTOFILTEREDVIEW in the action's Target property.

Assign that action as the form view's Form saved event.

Go to the form in Views page and play around with the Finish View or Event Actions > Form Saved option of the form and see if you might get some success on those.

JPAlpano_0-1679485469220.png

Top Labels in this Space