sales form

There is a table with a list of products and prices. There is a form for sales, how can I sell several types of goods to one customer through one sales form?t1.pngt2.png

Solved Solved
0 3 132
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

You cannot add multiple products using a single form as you want o do.

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3

You need to introduce a "Sales Orders" table where you keep all the Order level information - Customer, Date, Sales Total, etc.  Then in your "Sales Details" table add a column named Sales Order that is a Ref type to the Sales Orders table AND set the "Is part of property" on this column in the Sales Details table.  This will create a parent/child relationship between the Sales Orders and Sales Details tables automatically providing you a "Related Sales Details" column inside of the Sales Orders table.

When you launch a Sales Order Form that includes the Related Sales Details column, you will automatically be presented with a "New" button that when pressed opens a Sales Details Form allowing to set the Product, Quantity and Price.  Tapping Save will return the user to the Sales Order Form where they tap Add/New to add additional Sales Details items.

If I understand you correctly, I have already created as you said. There is a table "Sales" and "Sale details" and they are connected. In sales, the date, store and seller are selected. And the selected product and quantity are added to this line through "sale details". It will be inconvenient when you need to sell 10-15 types of goods. I want to select several types of goods in the "sale details form" and click the save button once. Is it possible?t3.jpgt4.jpgt2.png

You cannot add multiple products using a single form as you want o do.

Top Labels in this Space