select item checkbox

C2
Bronze 1
Bronze 1

I am writing to request information on how to make the checkbox "select item" appear for selecting rows in a view and, the checkbox appears next to each row, allowing users to select multiple rows at once. In other views, the checkbox does not appear.

I would like to know how to make the checkbox "select item" appear in all views.

Thank you for your time and consideration.

Solved Solved
0 3 272
  • UX
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

If the rows of a particular summary view have row level data change actions available, then that icon will show for that view.

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3

It is not exactly clear for what purpose you would want the users select the rows.  

AppSheet allows bulk select of rows for row level data change actions. Please take a look at the below help articles

https://support.google.com/appsheet/answer/10107372?hl=en&sjid=4525174839035335875-AP

Here is the sample app from the help article Get started by using the sample apps - AppSheet Help

Bulk actions - AppSheet

C2
Bronze 1
Bronze 1

Thank you for your answer.

I want to know how I can show the section function.โ€ƒbecause in some view appear in other not.

IMG_6409.jpeg

If the rows of a particular summary view have row level data change actions available, then that icon will show for that view.

Top Labels in this Space