spreadsheet formulas Hi, i've a list that i ...

spreadsheet formulas

Hi, iโ€™ve a list that i insert manually in my google sheet โ€œCALLSโ€, (is a list of calls i download in another CRM) and iโ€™ve to insert an info in the last column for the kinds of calls โ€œCALL DIRECTIONSโ€ (NATIONAL, INTERNATIONAL, MOBILE) actually iโ€™ve this formula in my sheet and i would to insert in the app, i canโ€™t use the app formula because the formula works only when i open the table and i can open all calls because are more than 1000 every month; i tried to insert my formula in SPREADSHEET FORMULAS, but the column (CALL DIRECTIONS) a does not appear in the app.

HOW CAN I DO? would there be another way to solve my problem? @praveen @Aleksi_Alkio

0 2 336
2 REPLIES 2

Can you explain more details or describe the current tableโ€™s/spreadsheetโ€™s column structure? What is this formula and where it is saved in spreadsheet that it does not appear in the app?

the file that I insert in my google sheet, which contains the geographical areas of the calls, I have to group them in 4 groups (National, International, Mobile, Special number); the list that I receive, however, has all the directives (eg: Germany, Spain etc); the rule I inserted is an if: IF (A1 = โ€œGermanyโ€; International; IF (A1 = โ€œGermany, Mobileโ€; โ€œInternationalโ€; etc; in The app i converted in:

IF(RC[-7]=โ€œGermanyโ€,โ€œInternationalโ€,

IF(RC[-7]=โ€œGermany, Mobileโ€,โ€œInternationalโ€,

Top Labels in this Space