sync two tables using appsheet

I have using a MYSQL database, and a Google Calendar as data source for an app in Appsheet

I would like to create a two way sync between the Google Calendar entries and a table in MYSQL

e.g.

when a record is created/amended/deleted in the table, it will add/amend/delete a record of the same details in Google Calendar

when a record is created/amended/deleted in Google Calendar, it will add/amend/delete a record of the same details in the table.

I am trying to use the Bot, but I am struggling with

1. how can I copy the value of a field in the Google Calendar table, to a field in the mysql table?

Your help would be much appreciated.

Solved Solved
0 2 395
2 ACCEPTED SOLUTIONS

You can copy values from one tabel to another using the Data Action - add  row to another table using values from this row. 

then you can run this action by using the BOT whenever any table is updated. 

Action 

Screenshot_2022-09-09-15-43-55-818_com.android.chrome.jpg

โ€ƒ

View solution in original post

Steve
Platinum 4
Platinum 4

To keep the two tables sync'd without any user interaction, you would need to use a scheduled bot. AppSheet is not designed as a tool to keep tables synchronized.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2

You can copy values from one tabel to another using the Data Action - add  row to another table using values from this row. 

then you can run this action by using the BOT whenever any table is updated. 

Action 

Screenshot_2022-09-09-15-43-55-818_com.android.chrome.jpg

โ€ƒ

Steve
Platinum 4
Platinum 4

To keep the two tables sync'd without any user interaction, you would need to use a scheduled bot. AppSheet is not designed as a tool to keep tables synchronized.

Top Labels in this Space