take date from ref table in a bot

I am creating a bot to generate notifications from the day and month of the date of birth.
the date is in a ref table but I don't know how to create the condition for the bot

The code that I use in the bot condition is the following

TEXT([FECHA CUMPLEAÑOS], "DD/MM") = TEXT(TODAY(), "DD/MM")

and this is the reference code from which I want to take the day and month of "FECHA CUMPLEAÑOS"

<<Start: [Related esposas]>><<[ESPOSA]>>
<<[FECHA CUMPLEAÑOS]>>
<<[SEXO]>>
<<[AGENTE]>><<End>>

espero puedan ayudarme.

Gracias!

Solved Solved
0 6 107
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

ISNOTBLANK(
  SELECT(
    [Related esposas][_ROWNUMBER],
    (TEXT([FECHA CUMPLEAÑOS], "DD/MM") = TEXT(TODAY(), "DD/MM"))
  )
)

View solution in original post

6 REPLIES 6

helpme please

Maybe describe your two tables first, and what columns the tables have

i just added it

Steve
Platinum 4
Platinum 4

@rikinitro wrote:

I don't know how to create the condition for the bot

What condition? Please post a screenshot of the bot configuration that includes the condition.

I have a table named "Agente" and that table has a column date named [FECHA CUMPLEAÑOS] and I have a bot that sends a notification on the same day and month of the [FECHA CUMPLEAÑOS] column

both filter condition.PNG

I have a table named "ESPOSA" and that table has a ref type column linked to the table "AGENTE"
the "ESPOSA" table also has a column date named "FECHA CUMPLEAÑOS" and I want to do the same thing that the bot does in the "AGENTE" table, send a notification on the day and month of the "FECHA CUMPLEAÑOS" column of the "ESPOSA" table

I need it to be from the same "AGENTE" table because I want to take data like the name and emails from the "AGENTE" table and data from the "ESPOSA" table.

2.PNG

ISNOTBLANK(
  SELECT(
    [Related esposas][_ROWNUMBER],
    (TEXT([FECHA CUMPLEAÑOS], "DD/MM") = TEXT(TODAY(), "DD/MM"))
  )
)
Top Labels in this Space