Google Cloud Community at NEXT!24 by Google

This is the LinkedIn post (without mentioning my Company) that I've shared some few weeks before the incredibile Journey towards Las Vegas NEXT!24 Event:

---

And that's how and why Google blessed my partecipation to the Google Cloud NEXT '24: an unmissable opportunity for professionals worldwide. This global event of inspiration, innovation, and education will take place in Las Vegas from April 9th to 11th, 2024, at the Mandalay Bay. Being part of the Google Cloud Certified ecosystem is a recognition of the expertise and in-depth knowledge of Google’s Cloud solutions, demonstrating ability to design, implement, and manage advanced Cloud infrastructures, having the opportunity to learn from leading technology experts and innovators from around the world. Here is it possible to hear their perspectives, discover the latest trends, and have access to interactive sessions on topics such as Generative AI and security, with the opportunity to ask technical questions, share experiences, and influence the future of Cloud solutions, providing the chance to learn how to leverage it to enhance business operations, security, and application development. In early February, I was approached directly by Google, as a top contributor to the Google Cloud Community (as a certified and as an innovator), with the opportunity to participate in this once-in-a-lifetime event at...no cost. It is worth to emphatize that actually it all started three years ago now, precisely in the moment in which I was given the keys to join a young and talented group like <MY_COMPANY>, a leading IT company and of course a Google Partner, mainly thanks to the many successful stories for Italian and foreign customers, but also thanks to all the people in EMEAL who have been contributing to the growth of a market that is expanding for years now. And it is precisely thanks to this Company (Of course, in uppercase) that I will have the opportunity to pull my nose out of the door and in particular for the first time outside of European borders for an event of this magnitude. Thanks to those who will accompany me on this experience and for those who have believed in me since the beginning of this journey. But I'm not forgetting how?  With passion, like a blazing sun at down; continuously improving skills, comparing to a blacksmith's forge; determination, envisioning a mountain climber; and constance, that is the hearthbeat of progress, — ever learning, adapting, and growing, constantly seeking for new vistas, question assumptions, and embracing discomfort with unwavering determination. I Hope, after all these words, that we can keep in touch and maybe see in the neon's glow of Las Vegas!

---

But why the need to open this thread? Something incredible has happened. I never imagined I would meet anyone connected to this amazing Community, and I never imagined at all that anyone would recognize me because of the little interaction I have had in the last few months. But instead it happened, @AndrewB at the Google Cloud Community booth incredibly recognized me and flashed me a beaming smile calling me a legend. That's Amazing!

Why not share this experience all together, so I asked him to take a photo together (+@Lauren_vdv

Let's inflame the community! 

IMG-20240410-WA0015.jpg

Hope we can share with more engagement the NEXT experience next year!

Thanks so much Andrew!

Solved Solved
5 2 148
2 ACCEPTED SOLUTIONS

AndrewB
Community Manager
Community Manager

It was great to meet you in-person @MaxImbroxYour willingness to share your Google Cloud knowledge is a valuable contribution to this community. I'm confident you'll continue to grow and achieve great things, including earning your spot as a Google Cloud Champion Innovator! 

View solution in original post

Lauren_vdv
Community Manager
Community Manager

Love to see this @MaxImbrox! Thanks so much for sharing and glad we could capture a picture. Great meeting you in person.

+1 @AndrewB - thanks for giving insight into your experience MaxImbrox. You help make the community great👏

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2

AndrewB
Community Manager
Community Manager

It was great to meet you in-person @MaxImbroxYour willingness to share your Google Cloud knowledge is a valuable contribution to this community. I'm confident you'll continue to grow and achieve great things, including earning your spot as a Google Cloud Champion Innovator! 

Lauren_vdv
Community Manager
Community Manager

Love to see this @MaxImbrox! Thanks so much for sharing and glad we could capture a picture. Great meeting you in person.

+1 @AndrewB - thanks for giving insight into your experience MaxImbrox. You help make the community great👏

Top Labels in this Space